Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
Getting to Know Your iPad Cheat Sheet will go here once I create it. In the meantime anything that would be on that cheat sheet can be found
on a computer or
on an iPad.
Basic iPad Cheat Sheet
- a great iPad reference sheet.
iPad Set Up and Management for Classrooms
- a Pinterest board set up by Matt Gomez that has links to tons of valuable "how to blog posts" A great place to start if you're looking for an answer to a specific question or want to learn more about your iPad.
K. Lirenman's Top 16 Open Ended Creative Apps
- shared with Surrey Primary Teacher's Nov 19, 2012
with Surrey Primary Teachers Nov 19, 2012
Gr. 1 iPod and iPad Apps
- A basic list of iPad apps on our class iPad and iPod
Using an iPad in a Grade One Classroom
- my professional blog post showing a screen shot of each of the different app folders on my students' iPads
Technology in Primary Grades
- my presentation at the 2012 STA convention. This presentation covered ways to integrate technology into a primary classroom. Web 2.0 tools are shared along with many iPad apps that can be used at any grade level.
Kathy Cassidy's iPad App List
ISTE 12 iPad App List
Technology in the Classroom
- by Ben Gabriel - various ways teachers integrate technology into their classrooms
TCEA iPad App Resource List
How I Set up an iPad Cart
Matt Gomez's iPad Apps for Kindergarten/ECE
Karen Bosch's iPad Apps for Creativity
- tons of great ideas with examples provided
Kathy Schrocks's Everything iPad
- tons of great links to helpful iPad information
Cybraryman's Everything iPads
- tons of links to iPad resources created by Jerry Blumengarten
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"